The year 2020 heralds a multiyear land grab that will reshape the entertainment industry forever. This report shares initial sizing and forecasting of the key platforms coming to market to better understand their impact on entertainment distribution.
- These launches represent a new level of intensity in the competition for online video subscriptions and in the longstanding and growing threats that Netflix, Amazon, and other OTT video services pose to the traditional linear and pay-TV ecosystems.
Features and Benefits
- Forecasts subscription numbers for Disney+, Quibi, NBC Peacock, Apple TV+, and HBO Max,
- Evaluates their distribution and go-to-market strategies,
Key questions answered
- How quickly will Disney+, Quibi, NBC Peacock, Apple TV+, and HBO Max grow?
- What are the key differentiators between Disney+, Quibi, NBC Peacock, Apple TV+, and HBO Max?
Table of contents
Download 1: The New Wave of Direct-to-Consumer Video Platforms