This report describes hidden competitors moving into digital services and provides a framework for CSPs to assess the nature of competitive threat.
- The B2B competitors discussed in this report offer key lessons to CSPs in how to build effective B2B value propositions, execute agile business models, and manage thriving ecosystems.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates disruptive players in the B2B market in terms of target customers, unique selling points, and potential to threaten CSPs enterprise activities.
- Provides a structured approach to assess alternative digital service providers in the B2B market.
Key questions answered
- How is B2B competition arising from a range of unexpected directions?
- What common areas of successful market differentiation among digital disruptors can CSPs apply in their business?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Future of Enterprise Competition in a 5G World