DNS is a favorite vector for distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) and other forms of attack and, as the market leader in commercial-grade DNS infrastructure, Infoblox is well placed to deliver protection for this vital network service.
- Infoblox was founded in 1999 by Stuart Bailey, then a technical lead for the Laboratory for Advanced Computing/National Center for Data Mining at the University of Illinois. He became, and remains, the company’s CTO.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how Infoblox developed its DDI offering and added NCCM.
- Shows how Infoblox is well positioned for sales into the cloud and security markets.
Key questions answered
- What is DDI and why is its automation relevant in cloud environments?
- Why has DNS security become a more serious issue in recent years?
Table of contents
On the Radar