Increasing volumes of workloads are moving to the cloud. The shared-responsibility model should be foremost in the minds of those responsible for their enterprise's data security. Responsibility for data in the cloud never leaves the enterprise.
- Using cloud does not shift enterprise responsibilities.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about shared security responsibilities for public cloud use.
- Find out about technology to support an enterprise's security in the cloud.
Key questions answered
- What are the shared security responsibilities for public cloud use?
- What should an enterprise focus on for security in public cloud?
Table of contents
Using cloud does not shift enterprise responsibilities
Shared responsibilities exist for all public cloud use
The enterprise must adopt a standard people, process, and technology approach to cloud security