The levers of growth are timeless, but how they are managed and supported needs to change dramatically. This report outlines these levers and discusses how the customer engagement platform can be used to enable them.
- Growth is a function of persistent customer relevance and enduring symbiotic relationships.
- Four critical attributes must be supported to deliver a positive customer experience.
- A connected and symbiotic customer experience is a platform play – the role of a customer engagement platform.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights an approach and supporting technology to accelerate progress in creating a customer experience environment.
- Shows how growth can be achieved by creating a positive and well-orchestrated customer experience, supported by a customer engagement platform.
Key questions answered
- What are the levers of growth and how can a customer engagement platform support them?
- What are the underlying principles to foster a positive customer experience to help generate growth?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for digital service providers
Recommendations for vendors
Growth is a function of persistent customer relevance and enduring symbiotic relationships
The levers of growth are timeless; it is the execution that must change
Inditex proves that established companies can keep on growing
Four critical attributes must be supported to deliver a positive customer experience
Relationship quality and persistent relevance are built on four core attributes
A connected and symbiotic customer experience is now a platform play
Changes in investment behavior indicate more firms are taking a holistic approach to customer engagement
The anatomy of a CEP consists of six enabling technology layers, culminating in a seventh orchestration layer
Adopting a customer engagement platform will accelerate digital transformation progress
Speed matters and so does organizational coherence