A detailed update of Thailand’s TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay TV across all TV technologies (cable, DTH, IPTV, terrestrial, DTT), plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- Total TV household numbers have now reached 19.4 million. Growth is slow as penetration is mature at more than 99%.
- 2017 was the third year of digital terrestrial TV rollout in Thailand and the country made good progress. Digital household numbers increased from 15.6 million at end-2016 to 17.9 million at end-2017.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the competitive landscape in Thailand
- Evaluates the growth opportunities of the TV market
Key questions answered
- What are the key changes in Thailand's TV market?
- How Thailand has performed in the process of digitalization?
Table of contents
Download 1: Thailand TV Update