Ovum attended the December 2018 Telstra analyst event at which the company shared its strategy, vision, reorganization, and broad services updates. Its international growth update was of interest because, during the past few years, Telstra has discussed its intention to become a global provider. Its updated international growth plans are more practical and realistic compared with some of its previous aspirational plans.
- This report shares the current plans for Telstra's international growth beyond Australia and highlights the major regions globally.
Features and Benefits
- Learn more about Telstra's plans for growth outside Australia and how it plans to focus and in what regions of the world.
- Shows how a regional carrier and incumbent can grow beyond its home region and country.
Key questions answered
- How does Telstra plan to focus on and generate international growth?
- Where does Telstra plan to grow beyond Australia and how does it plan to generate growth in the major regions?
Table of contents
Telstra capabilities go beyond Australia
International growth beyond Asia will be a larger challenge
Telstra will need to monitor progress and gauge customer feedback