The Telecoms Regulation COVID-19 Tracker provides comprehensive information about publicly announced initiatives by governments and regulators around the world in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The developing COVID-19 crisis has led to unprecedented times in the telecoms sector, not least with increasing pressure on networks as more people stay in and work from home. Regulators and governments around the world have been responding to the pandemic by introducing a range of regulatory measures.
Features and Benefits
- Tracks the types of regulatory initiatives adopted by regulators globally to address challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Assesses the scope of the initiatives adopted by regulators to respond to the COVID-19 crisis
Key questions answered
- What steps are being taken by governments and regulators to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is the scope of the regulations being implemented during the unprecedented crisis?
Table of contents
Download 1: Telecoms Regulation COVID-19 Tracker: May 20, 2020