The Telecoms Equipment Capex and Revenue Highlights spreadsheet is a rollup of network infrastructure equipment vendors' 1Q19 results. Market share and rank are calculated at this higher level. Capex from major carriers is compared to equipment vendor results.
- In 1Q19, telecoms equipment revenues declined 18% sequentially and grew 3% compared to the year-ago level.
Features and Benefits
- Examines market share data for planning, competitive intelligence, and marketing.
- Identifies leading vendors in the telecom equipment market.
- Compares telecoms vendor results at a higher level than Ovum's individual market share publications.
Key questions answered
- Which are the key vendors in the overall telecoms equipment market?
- How does carrier capex relate to equipment vendor revenues?
Table of contents
Download 1: Telecoms Equipment Capex and Revenue Highlights: 1Q19