The Telco Services Innovation Radar: 2017 provides a detailed summary of 1,041 new and innovative services that were announced or launched by fixed, mobile, and integrated operators in 2017. The radar collates publicly confirmed news sources and presents the data in an easily navigable format.
- In 2017, the majority of launches continued to be in Europe, but Asia-Pacific and the Middle East both increased their overall percentage share of the stories compared to previous years.
- The categories with the most stories were services management and the Internet of Things (IoT), followed closely by money and security.
- The vast majority of services were aimed at consumers (87%). That is higher than the makeup of stories in 2016, when consumer services averaged around 74%.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the most innovative services throughout 2017.
- Compares innovative services by region and vertical.
Key questions answered
- What were the most innovative services in 2017?
- What was the most innovative region?
Table of contents
Download 1: Telco Services Innovation Radar 2017: Analysis and Case Studies