Based on a presentation given at the Network Transformation, SDN & NFV Latin America event in Rio de Janeiro in 2018, this report provides insights on the digital transformation of communication service providers (CSPs).
- The industry has been growing at a single-digit growth rate for some years, and Latin America even saw its first ever decline in subscriptions due to massive disconnections in Brazil in 2015. Nonetheless, consumer hyperconnectivity has significant implications for CSPs.
Features and Benefits
- Telcos need to reinvent their legacy systems in order to face the threat of OTTs.
- ICPs have set the standard for customer service.
Key questions answered
- What are CSPs' top priorities over the next few years?
- What are CSPs' top big data priorities over the next few years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Telco Digital Transformation Insights