This research note provides guidance on when and how to apply various technologies based on the digital transformation stage.
- To stay relevant to customers, any enterprise must adapt at the right pace. But keeping up with customers' rising expectations and changing behaviors is proving too challenging for around 75% of the 5,000 enterprises surveyed annually by Ovum (see ICT Enterprise Insights 2018/19 – Global: ICT Drivers and Technology Priorities).
- We identify three transformation stages - explore/decide, build the foundation, augment customer engagement and the customer experience
Features and Benefits
- Identifies a portfolio of useful technologies that can accelerate digital transformation if applied at the right stage of customer-focused digital transformation.
- Describes three transformation stages: explore/decide, build the foundation, and augment customer engagement and the customer experience.
Key questions answered
- Which technologies can be used to accelerate digital transformation?
- What are the three stages of digital transformation?
Table of contents
Consider transformation in three main stages
A broad range of technologies in combination can add value to customer engagement
A broader range of technologies can contribute to the customer engagement foundations
Additional technologies can be added to the foundations to augment the customer experience