This research note outlines the significance of the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) contract win with Transamerica Life Insurance.
- The contract with Transamerica is significant as it provides a template for transformational outsourcing deals in the insurance industry for the next decade. This research note examines the implications for the wider insurance sector.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the implications of this type of contract model for both insurers and ICT service vendors
- Identifies key considerations for insurers considering a transformational outsourcing approach
Key questions answered
- What does this contract model mean for ICT service vendors serving the global insurance industry?
- What does this contract model mean for insurers?
Table of contents
This is not the return of the transformational mega-deal
The emergence of transformational deal 2.0
This is an opportunity open to only a few ICT services vendors