This is an update on Tanzania’s mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, fixed broadband pricing, and operator strategies.
- Tanzania’s mobile market recorded year-on-year subscription growth of 3.68%, with 41.71 million subscriptions and a 72.21% penetration rate at end-2Q18. Mobile subscriptions are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.49% between end-2017 and end-2022, while fixed broadband subscriptions are forecast to grow 19.26%.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the operational and financial performance of the Tanzanian mobile, fixed, and TV markets over the past year.
- Identifies the key strategies of service providers to support the future growth of the market.
Key questions answered
- How have Tanzania's telecoms and TV markets performed in the past year, and what were the key growth drivers?
- How are the Tanzanian telecoms and TV markets likely to evolve over the next five years, and what will be the key growth drivers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Tanzania: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report