As the enterprise technology estate becomes increasingly fragmented and complex, particularly in response to new business needs around mobility, organizations are challenged to improve visibility and better manage ongoing spend.
- The influx of new enterprise technologies presents new IT management challenges, especially relating to visibility into the estate of technology assets and the costs of running them.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses Tangoe Atlas, a solution developed to help organizations improve visibility into IT assets and the expenditures associated with running them.
- Understand why improving technology business management is an important business objective.
Key questions answered
- What are some of the complexities that restrict businesses from gaining accurate insight into technology expenditures?
- How can a solution like Tangoe Atlas help organizations improve technology business management?
- What are some of the factors increasing interest in tools that can help businesses better track technology costs, especially relating to mobility?
Table of contents
Improving financial management is an important business objective
Capable technology is vital to managing the costs associated with enabling a modern workforce
Empowering employees with spend data via a self-service portal can help improve personal accountability
Accurate cost allocation is important in delivering reliable reports and analytics