Security is a key requirement for customer premises equipment (CPE) in the software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) market.
- Talari is pure-play SD-WAN provider that has partnerships with leading firewalling vendors to secure branch office CPE.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the current state of play in SD-WAN security and which companies are competing in the space.
- Describes how Talari approaches the challenge.
Key questions answered
- Which companies does Talari partner with for SD-WAN security?
- What does Talari see as the long-term future for SD-WAN security requirements?
Table of contents
Talari has been in the SD-WAN market since 2008
Its primary targets are enterprises that want DIY SD-WAN
Partnerships with Zscaler and Palo Alto bring security