The first customer to go live on all nine pillars of Workday Student, Indian River State College (IRSC) is now able to harness the power of the Workday platform to manage back-end and student-facing operations at the school.
- The nine pillars of Workday Student, the vendor's cloud-native student information system, are: Academic Foundation, Recruiting, Admissions, Curriculum, Enrollment, Academic Records, Advising, Financial Aid, Financials.
Features and Benefits
- Explores the implementation and decision-making process of Indian River State College, the first school to sign on with, and go live with, Workday Student.
- Identifies the benefits of the Workday "Power of One" platform proposition.
Key questions answered
- Why did IRSC choose to partner with Workday as its higher ed technology platform?
- What are the benefits that IRSC has been able to realize from Workday?
Table of contents
Recommendations for the higher education industry
Recommendations for institutions
Recommendations for vendors
Using the Workday platform to increase student and institutional success
Setting the business context
Assess your institutional culture and systems
Consider the benefits of a portfolio approach
Look for opportunities to upgrade business processes