Ovum attended Symantec's analyst day in late May 2018 in Boston. It has been more than a year and a half since the closing of Symantec's acquisition of Blue Coat Systems, yet, with many Blue Coat Systems' senior executives taking leadership roles at Symantec, the acquisition seems to be more of a reverse merger.
- Ovum's thoughts from the Symantec analyst conference in Boston in May 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Understand Symantec's new strategy and results of its merger with Blue Coat Systems.
- Learn more about Symantec's shift in strategy and new services focus.
Key questions answered
- How has Symantec changed since its merger with Blue Coat Systems?
- What strategy changes and priorities are now part of Symantec's strategy?
Table of contents
The new Symantec becomes a faster-moving technology firm
Managed security services continue to pivot to more of a broader enablement theme with Cyber Security Services
Symantec needs to continue the pace of integration and innovation and focus on partnerships