SDL Tridion Docs provides content management capabilities at a component level, allowing enterprises to create and manage information in a granular manner to enable effective reuse and a single source of the truth.
- Tridion Docs is a Darwin information typing architecture (DITA)-based document management system that allows users to create, manage, and deliver in-depth product or service information and technical documentation. It offers end-to-end content management from creation and collaboration to its format-free delivery
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the benefits of SDL Tridion Docs
- Assesses the main features of SDL Tridion Docs
Key questions answered
- Why should SDL Tridion Docs be considered over a traditional document management system?
- What are the main features of this product?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Tridion Docs?
Key facts about the solution