This report assesses Sandvine's network analytics solution with a view to understanding how well it meets CSPs' network analytics requirements.
- Sandvine comes with strong deep packet inspection (DPI) capabilities combined with analytics capabilities that augment CSPs' network monitoring and management capabilities.
- The acquisition and merger of Procera with Sandvine (by private equity firm Francisco Partners) has extended the capabilities of the resulting business entity into the closed-loop automation space.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of Sandvine's network analytics solution.
- Reveals the opportunities and threats that Sandvine might encounter in the network analytics market.
Key questions answered
- What makes Sandvine's network analytics solution stand out in the market?
- What are the likely challenges that Sandvine would face in the network analytics market?
- What can Sandvine do to strengthen its positioning in the network analytics market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Why consider Sandvine's network analytics solution?
Key facts about the Sandvine network analytics solutions