Oracle Mobile Cloud enables both professional developers and low-code/no-code users (typically line-of-business staff) to deliver mobile apps for customers and users.
- Oracle is looking to position itself as a company that can improve clients’ customer experiences with the use of chatbots, and will need to educate customers about these capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Oracle Mobile Cloud offers both low-code and developer options.
- Understand Oracle's roadmap for omnichannel capabilities, voice controlled devices, and augmented reality.
Key questions answered
- How is AI being used by Oracle in its mobile solution?
- How does the mobile solution connect to backend enterprise systems, and what are the benefits of the ETag synchronization system?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Oracle Mobile Cloud?
Key facts about the solution