The boundaries are blurring between what was known as web content management (WCM) and enterprise content management (ECM). Content that would have been confined to a website is now pushed out to consumers through multiple channels, while content that is internal to an organization and would have only been available via a printed document is now published on an intranet.
- Oracle Content and Experience is a cloud-based content services platform that provides a single repository for ECM and WCM content.
- With artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and smart content capabilities available, Oracle Content and Experience helps digital transformation initiatives.
- Oracle includes strong capture capabilities that allow a wide variety of document types to be captured and classified, with pertinent information extracted, and further processing to be enabled.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the main features and functions of the product.
- Identifies the benefits of implementing Oracle Content and Experience.
Key questions answered
- How does Oracle manage content for the web and enterprise through a single repository?
- Why does a single repository for all types of content work?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Oracle Content and Experience?