Cloud computing is entering a new era where the workloads moving to the cloud are changing from business-productivity workloads to core business applications such as ERP and databases.
- In this report, we examine how Oracle is delivering multicloud management that is suitable for all types of workload.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why Ovum rated Oracle as strong in multicloud management and average in private cloud management.
- Discover why Ovum believes that Oracle suffers from a perception that it lacks clarity in its licensing options.
Key questions answered
- Why did Ovum rate Oracle as strong in performance management, with good support for different environments and technologies?
- Why has Oracle moved quickly to establish a compelling cloud business proposition based on supporting the mission-critical workloads it previously executed on premises?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution