This report assesses Nokia's network analytics solution with a view to understanding how well it meets CSPs' network analytics requirements.
- Nokia provides a full solution stack of products with diverse network analytics capabilities, cutting across applications, services, and network domains including RAN, wireline access, core, router, and transport networks.
- Nokia's recent acquisitions (especially the acquisition of Alcatel Lucent) have bolstered the vendor's analytics capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of Nokia's network analytics solution
- Discusses opportunities and threats that Nokia might encounter in the network analytics market.
Key questions answered
- What makes Nokia's network analytics solution stand out in the market?
- What are the likely challenges that Nokia would face in the network analytics market?
- What can Nokia do to strengthen its positioning in the network analytics market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Why consider Nokia's network analytics solution?
Key facts about the Nokia network analytics solution