NetSuite was the first fully cloud-native ERP solution to come to market. It addresses mid-market organizations, small enterprises and divisions of large enterprises across all vertical sectors.
- NetSuite’s solution provides strong functionality covering all the core requirements of a midsize business or small enterprise, so many organizations will find it a good fit.
- NetSuite runs on the Oracle technology stack, and offers a common unified cloud-native platform with a single code base.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of NetSuite's technology and go-to-market strategy
- Learn how NetSuite is faring under Oracle ownership.
- Assess the risk of cannibalization by Oracle if the combined group fails to clearly segment the market and position NetSuite’s solutions.
Key questions answered
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of NetSuite's ERP solutions?
- Where are the key growth opportunities for NetSuite in the cloud ERP market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution