This report assesses Netcracker's Network Analytics solution with a view to understanding how well it meets CSPs' network analytics requirements.
- Netcracker's Network Analytics solution is based on its Advanced Analytics platform. It is microservices based and provides a broad set of capabilities ranging from data collection to aggregation, analysis, and visualization.
- Netcracker's roadmap focuses on utilizing its parent company NEC's AI capabilities to extend its Advanced Analytics platform's capabilities to support future analytics use cases.
- The vendor's combined expertise in SDN/NFV and AI will be valuable to CSPs as they transform their networks.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of Netcracker's Advanced Analytics solution.
- Reveals opportunities and potential threats that Netcracker might experience in the network analytics market.
Key questions answered
- What makes Netcracker Advanced Analytics stand out in the network analytics market?
- What are the likely challenges that Netcracker would face in the network analytics market?
- What can Netcracker do to strengthen its positioning in the network analytics market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Why consider Netcracker's Network Analytics solution?
Key facts about Netcracker Network Analytics solution