The move from using a private cloud to multicloud has taken organizations less than two years to adopt. Yet as the cloud market matures and the cloud offerings become more reliable and differentiated (clouds are being selected to match the characteristics to the workloads requirements), the management of this new reality lags the market.
- Ovum research indicates that the future IT environment will be a hybrid mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and at least two public cloud services (either IaaS and/or PaaS).
Features and Benefits
- Learn more about why Microsoft has strong performance-management capabilities across both VMs and containers.
- Discover why Ovum considers Microsoft above average for both private and public cloud management.
Key questions answered
- Why does Microsoft have strong performance-management capabilities across both VMs and containers?
- Why does Ovum consider Microsoft above average for both private and public cloud management?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution