The move to multicloud from using a private cloud has taken organizations less than two years to adopt. Yet as the cloud market matures and the cloud offerings become more reliable and differentiated (clouds are being selected to match the characteristics to the workloads requirements), the management of this new reality lags the market.
- In this report we examine the key strengths and weaknesses of Micro Focus’s solution.
Features and Benefits
- Understand more about why Micro Focus has a cloud-agnostic automation capability for the provision of workloads that operates cross-departmental process and procedures.
- Discover more about how Micro Focus provides deep financial insight into different workloads no matter whether they are executing in public or private clouds.
Key questions answered
- Why does Micro Focus have a cloud-agnostic automation capability for the provision of workloads?
- How does Micro Focus provide deep financial insight into different workloads no matter whether they are executing in public or private clouds?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Micro Focus?
Key facts about the solution