Kony is at the forefront of the mobile application development market’s move from mobile only to an omni-channel digital experience. Moreover, enterprise mobile app development has moved away from being the sole domain of dedicated developers towards supporting low-code development where line of business (LoB) staff can develop applications themselves.
- Kony Fabric backend services provide support for the latest microservices and DevOps styles of architecture and deployment.
Features and Benefits
- Assess Kony's MADP solution, it is one of the few remaining independent enterprise MADP vendors and has added to its comprehensive mobile foundation to support a full omni-channel digital experience.
- Learn how Kony has enhanced its latest solution with omni-channel capabilities.
Key questions answered
- What is Kony's position on artificial intelligence in mobile apps?
- How is Kony introducing DevOps into its solution?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Kony AppPlatform 8?
Key facts about the solution