IBM's mobile app development platform (MADP) comprises Mobile Foundation v8.0 and Mobile services on IBM Cloud (IBM Mobile for short), and enables enterprise developers to deliver cognitive, engaging, and personalized mobile apps.
- IBM covers the back-end integration for mobile deployments while also providing tools to help simplify building, managing, and updating the front end of mobile apps.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate how IBM’s industry coverage has the expertise to develop tailored MADP solutions for individual verticals.
- Learn about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of IBM's mobile solution.
Key questions answered
- How is IBM addressing the market growth for low-code/no-code mobile development?
- How is IBM leveraging cognitive solutions in the mobile space?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution