This report assesses Ericsson's Expert Analytics (EEA) platform with the goal of understanding how well it meets CSPs' network analytics requirements.
- EEA is a feature-rich, multivendor, multidomain big-data analytics platform developed specifically for the telecoms industry.
- EEA correlates data from multiple network domains (device, RAN, probe, core, and OSS/BSS) in real time, per customer, and per service, generating insights that addresses network issues and recommend resolution paths.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of Ericsson's Expert Analytics solution.
- Describes opportunities and threats that Ericsson might encounter in the network analytics market.
Key questions answered
- What makes Ericsson stand out from the competition in the network analytics market?
- What are the likely challenges that Ericsson would face in the network analytics market?
- What can Ericsson do to strengthen its positioning in the network analytics market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for CSPs
Why consider Ericsson Expert Analytics?
Key facts about Ericsson Expert Analytics