The market in multicloud management is embryonic, and solutions are being developed by organizations in different sectors, including cloud providers themselves, independent software vendors, and services companies.
- No single approach has yet created a market-leading position, and all approaches have their own strengths and weaknesses. In this report, we examine the strengths and weaknesses of DXC’s services-led approach.
Features and Benefits
- Understand more about how DXC provides a secure environment with a comprehensive backup and recovery offerings to ensure availability is maintained at the level required.
- Discover how DXC supports an impressive diverse array of technologies covering both on-premises infrastructure and public cloud providers.
Key questions answered
- How does DXC ensure that availability is maintained at the level required?
- Which technologies does DXC support?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution