This is an update on Switzerland's telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- Switzerland’s telecoms market benefits from high-income households willing to pay for the best services, which drives revenues and average revenue per user (ARPU) for operators. The incumbent, Swisscom, continues to dominate, which is a concern for new entrants in the fixed and mobile markets.
- Cellnex Telecom acquired Swiss Towers, a subsidiary of Sunrise that operates 2,239 telecommunication sites in Switzerland.
- Salt Mobile, owned by Xavier Niel, entered the fixed market with the launch of its 10Gbps fiber broadband and TV service in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs.
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video.
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets? What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years? Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Switzerland: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report