Swedish record companies are heading for stagnation in their subscription service revenues.
- IFPI Sweden has reported a positive year for recorded-music trade revenue. However, with the exception of vinyl LPs, music subscriptions provided the only growth in trade earnings.
Features and Benefits
- Details the 2017 recorded-music trade sales figures in Sweden.
- Examines how sales may progress given the slowdown in subscription revenue.
Key questions answered
- What share of recorded-music trade sales came from music subscriptions last year?
- How long will recorded-music sales continue to rise in Sweden?
Table of contents
Positive year for Swedish recorded-music sales
Music subscriptions and vinyl the growth providers
Moving slowly toward subscription stagnation