The experience of Sweden shows what potential there is in the music subscription sector and provides evidence of what most developed markets can realistically look forward to.
- Emerging markets are the focus of longer-term growth for music streamers and music companies.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the total addressable market size and potential for developed recorded-music markets.
- Looks in some detail at Sweden and assesses whether the country could be used as a blueprint for other developed markets' future sales growth.
Key questions answered
- How many subscribers to music on-demand services are there in Germany and Sweden?
- What is the potential for Germany, based on the Swedish music sales trends?
Table of contents
Determining developed markets' future growth potential
Reversing Germany's shrinking number of music buyers
Sweden provides a glimpse of the future