Subscription services putting the squeeze on unlicensed music access in Australia.
- Consumers in the country are becoming more adept at knowing what is lawful and what isn’t. The number of respondents who consume unlawful content has decreased, and consumers are less motivated to access unlawful content.
Features and Benefits
- Details the findings of the report on piracy in Australia.
- Examines how the rise of online subscriptions has reduced the number of consumers using pirate music services.
Key questions answered
- What share of consumers in Australia access only unlicensed music sites?
- How has this share changed over the last five years?
Table of contents
Australia and the impact on piracy of subscription services
Falling piracy rates in Australia
Spotify closing the gap on steady YouTube