Israel's telecoms market is very competitive and ranks above the regional average in terms of fast speeds for fixed broadband. All the pieces are seemingly in place for streaming to prosper.
- Israel's telecoms market is very competitive and oversaturated and so could turn out to be the key to driving digital music sales.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at the current status of the Israeli recorded-music market.
- Examines prospects for growth given the recent rollout of Spotify in the country.
Key questions answered
- What is the retail value of the recorded-music market in Israel?
- What are the likely prospects for growth in the country?
Table of contents
Israel’s enigmatic recorded-music market
Competitive telecoms market could be key to growth
Brighter future for streaming services