This report covers mobile and fixed connectivity trends in the Sri Lankan telecoms market. It also includes service provider performance and a TV/video market outlook.
- Sri Lanka is a developing mobile market, with 32.6 million subscriptions at the end of 4Q19. Mobile subscription count is forecast to grow 8.6% between the end of 2019 and end of 2024, while that of fixed broadband is forecast to grow 20.4%.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes changes in the fixed and mobile market.
- The report looks at the current mobile and fixed trends and regulator changes.
Key questions answered
- What are the key growth drivers for the Sri Lankan mobile market and fixed market?
- What will be the leading technology in mobile and fixed sectors in the coming years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Sri Lanka: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report