Sprint recently held an enterprise services–focused analyst day in New York, where it introduced its plan to re-engage in the Internet of Things (IoT) market with a new team and new plans for IoT-friendly connectivity technologies and solutions.
- Sprint's new commitments to the IoT space are good news. Gaps in its plans mean opportunities for current and potential partners.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Sprint's IoT plans in detail, in terms of technologies, organization, and vertical solutions.
- Identifies gaps to help potential and current partners work effectively with Sprint on a strong IoT offering.
Key questions answered
- What is Sprint's IoT strategy overall, as well as regarding specific technologies, solutions, and verticals?
- What opportunities do IoT partners have with Sprint?
- What is Sprint's go-to-market messaging for IoT?
Table of contents
Sprint is getting back into IoT by focusing on the infrastructure foundation
A great restart of IoT programs, but more needs to be done
Partners can play a part in filling Sprint's commercial gaps