The documents Spotify has filed with the SEC lift the lid on previously unseen financial and operating metrics, offering insights surrounding the financial standing of the service, its popularity, and details about the wider music streaming market.
- After months of speculation, global on-demand audio streaming leader Spotify has finally filed all the necessary documentation with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) confirming its move to go public.
- The company will list on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in the next month or so under the symbol SPOT.
Features and Benefits
- Picks out some of the more interesting insights from Spotify's newly released documents.
- Details the company's financials and user metrics.
Key questions answered
- How many subscribers did Spotify end last year with?
- Where does Spotify see its value in the burgeoning recorded-music sector?
Table of contents
Spotify confirms New York listing plans
User details and the benefits of two tiers
Spotify and the wider streaming market