Spotify has published its second quarter results, which detail an increase in all the major indicators.
- Revenue registered healthy growth, along with premium subscribers, monthly active users, and average revenue per user. However, also up were net losses, which more than doubled year-on-year.
Features and Benefits
- Details the second-quarter financials published by music streaming service Spotify.
- Examines all the published operating data, with projections for the rest of this year.
Key questions answered
- What share of revenue comes from premium subscriptions?
- How many paying subscribers does Spotify believe it will have by the end of this year?
Table of contents
Positive second-quarter results for Spotify
Premium-subscriber share of MAUs rising steadily
Faster growth in lower-ARPU markets