Spotify reports accelerated user growth with subscribers at the top end of expectations.
- Music streaming service Spotify has published its fourth quarter and full year results for 2019, detailing both the company's financial position and its operating details. Total revenue for the three- and 12-month periods registered healthy growth with premium subscription and ad-supported service income rising at similar rates.
Features and Benefits
- Details the final quarter and full year financial and operating results for Spotify.
- Examines all of the published operational data with the guidance for the first quarter of 2020 and the full year.
Key questions answered
- How many paying subscribers and monthly active users did Spotify end 2019 with?
- How many new monthly active users and paying subscribers is Spotify expecting to add in 2020?
Table of contents
Revenue growth but a final quarter and full year net loss
Paying subscribers at the top end of expectations
No change in regional splits