South Africa's smaller businesses are going digital. This report provides a detailed snapshot of why, what, and how micro, small, and medium-sized businesses are buying digital services such as apps, mobility, and cybersecurity. It reflects a spread of key industries that populate the SoHo and SME universe.
- South Africa's smaller businesses want to become data-first organizations. Analytics is the No. 1 application that South African SMEs plan to invest in.
- Three of the top five processes that the region’s smaller businesses want to improve are customer-centric.
Features and Benefits
- Discover what business challenges trigger digital investments.
- Align to how SoHos and SMEs want to buy technology services.
Key questions answered
- Where are SoHos and SMEs increasing their technology spending?
- Are SoHos and SMEs satisfied with their communication service providers?
Table of contents
Download 1: South African SMEs in 2019: Digital Investment Plans