Music streamer SoundCloud looked as though it might be on its way out a little over a year ago, but a spot of belt-tightening, an injection of finance, and a new CEO have improved its performance.
- SoundCloud will need to work hard to ensure that it gives its artists the tools they need both to create music and to distribute it easily and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at the current state of digital music service SoundCloud.
- Examines the service's latest initiatives and assesses what it must do to stay competitive.
Key questions answered
- What initiatives has SoundCloud engaged in to remain in the streaming business?
- What must SoundCloud do to remain competitive?