Ovum's IT management software market forecast model provides spend data and growth rates for three segments – IT project and portfolio management (IT PPM), IT service management (ITSM), and software asset management (SAM) – for the period 2016–21, spanning five regions and 11 vertical markets.
- Based on detailed market research, these forecasts offer in-depth insight into likely spending in these high-activity areas of the software market, which will be needed to underpin and assure digital development transformation programs.
Features and Benefits
- Compares market revenue growth across major geographies and vertical industries, allowing vendors to target investment in marketing, sales, and partnerships.
- Identifies which software segment offers the best potential for revenue growth.
Key questions answered
- How will the share of different subsegments in the global IT management market grow during 2017–22?
- Which regional market will grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period?
Table of contents
Download 1: Software Market Forecast: IT Management, 2017–22