Ovum's infrastructure software market forecast provides revenue opportunity estimates for 11 key segments for the period 2017–22, spanning four regions, eight subregions, 20 countries, and 16 vertical industries.
- Includes revenue opportunity estimates for 11 key segments: database infrastructure and management, virtualization, desktop virtualization, converged and hyper-converged infrastructure, data protection, cloud management and orchestration, IT operational analytics, software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined storage (SDS), infrastructure management, and container management platforms.
Features and Benefits
- Gain insight into the spending on infrastructure software across different regional markets for the period 2017–22.
- Understand how the spending on infrastructure software across different verticals will change through 2022.
Key questions answered
- How will the share of different subsegments under infrastructure software change during 2017–22?
- How will the size of the infrastructure software market in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia and Oceania change through 2022?
Table of contents
Download 1: Software Market Forecast: Infrastructure, 2017–22