At the beginning of this year, Canadian performing-rights society SOCAN published preliminary financial results for 2018. SOCAN has now confirmed the preliminary figures in its annual business report.
- In line with last year's report, the biggest gain was from internet collections, with general licensing and satellite radio also registering an increase.
Features and Benefits
- Details the 2018 financial report published by Canadian authors' society SOCAN.
- Examines the performance of the main revenue sources for SOCAN.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for authors and publishers in Canada?
- Which of the main revenue sources for SOCAN registered growth last year?
Table of contents
Six consecutive years of growth for SOCAN
International the leading collection source
Good year for streaming receipts