This case study discusses how Maxis Communications addresses the needs of small businesses, examining various market strategies and concluding with a SWOT analysis on its current positioning.
- Maxis is completing a three-year digital transformation program that is changing processes, systems, and interactions among employees, partners, and clients.
- This will help the service provider compete more effectively for SME mind share. So far, it has deployed an omnichannel strategy to engage with smaller businesses, distinguishing among self-employed, startups, and more established SMEs.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Maxis's positioning, services, and pricing strategy.
- Identifies key performances and solution offerings of Maxis.
Key questions answered
- How is Maxis addressing SMEs in Malaysia?
- What are Maxis's strategic segmentation and integrated bundles that cater to the needs of SMEs?
- How Maxis can make support easier with its engagement and support services?
Table of contents
Download 1: SME Case Study: Maxis Malaysia