To keep its target millennial diners hungry for more, a Kuala Lumpur-based startup is using automation and Tencent’s WeChat Pay, a mobile wallet service made available outside China in summer 2018. This case study illustrates how digital consumer giants are now refocusing on B2B and how they could help revolutionize traditional industries like food and beverage.
- This is an early example of how WeChat Pay could make an impact outside China, specifically among smaller businesses.
Features and Benefits
- Understand what it takes to create a frictionless customer experience.
- Learn how the WeChat ecosystem is evolving.
Key questions answered
- How can small businesses use chat apps to improve sales and marketing?
- How is WeChat's international strategy evolving?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Using automation to improve the customer experience
Setting the business context
Bringing the strategy to life