This forecast presents historical and forecast data for smartphone connections. It includes total smartphone connections, unique mobile users, and penetration rates by total subscribers, population, and unique users.
- Globally, Ovum expects smartphone connections to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2018 to 2024, with Africa being the source of the largest amount of growth in percentage terms.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses smartphone connection growth in 67 major markets and eight regions.
- Compare smartphone connection penetration in 67 major markets and eight regions.
Key questions answered
- How will smartphone connections grow in the next five years? Which markets are expected to grow faster?
- What percentage of total connections are smartphones expected to account for in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Smartphone Connections Forecast: 2019–24